Wednesday, March 3, 2010

goin veggie day 1.....

So day one of vegetarianism went awesome! I started my day with some organic granola cereal, had a light salad for lunch and made vegetarian lasagna for dinner. The boys LOVED the lasagna!!! Adding up all my meals I hit around 700 calories. i did have a frappuccino~the bottled kind~ which added 200 calories more. I figure thats not a huge deal and everyone deserves to treat themselves right?!?! I swear it maybe in my head but the scales already seem to love me =0)! Caleb and i have decided to treat ourselves every now and them with some sort of meat... he says he needs a steak every now and then =0). I know sunday we will have pizza at Toby's party. Maybe I'll just have cheese. Anyway- so far so good toady. Yes my poptart monster still has his regular p.t. breakfast =0) Tonight I'm making either skillet veg. nachos or veg. chili haven't quite decided yet!
Please continue to wish us well!
*peace and Love*

No comments:

Post a Comment