Thursday, March 18, 2010

In your FACE placement test!

So I go to sign up for my classes thinking it was just that simple....pick a couple classes done. NOPE! The classes i pick English Comp and College Algebra require placement test....WHAT THE WHAT!?!?
So i chose to do the English one yesterday, i had to essay about two poems bleh... I passed okay e-z p-z right. So that leaves Math for today.... my nerves were in super over-drive...I suck at math, not to mention I've known a few ppl who took it and bombed! I did not want to be told I needed like jr. high math! I had to remind myself all morning I wouldn't cry if they said i was a retard haha.
So i go in a little past nine, i have an hour to take the test... it took me half the time. There was 32 questions in all you had to get 26 right to be accepted into College Algebra...I got 28 right!!!!!!
**GO ME HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE!!!***
Okay so I wanted to brag but w/e
peace and love

1 comment: