Monday, March 22, 2010

Geeze...I've waited THIS long....

So I waited almost 10 years to go back to school, now that the ball is in motion what am I left doing......WAITING!!!!
ARG! I had to apply for a military spouse grant thingy and federal grant so I can get some moola to go and now I sit here blowing up both websites.
I know it's been the weekend but my goodness people don't they know I (accidentally) waited til last min. and technically my classes started TODAY!
The good news is I have until Friday to actually e-mail the teachers and be a part of the classes. Just means I'll have to play catch up.
JOY
Anyhoo- we had a nice weekend, it was BEAUTIFUL out!! We did the church thing again and I went all 3 steps next door to a baby shower. Toby got a ton of "awards" for his AWANA vest! (YAY!!)
Now if the money gods will smile upon me......life will be GREAT!
Not to mention next weekend will be a long one for Caleb and Spring Break/ Leave is only a few weeks away!!! =0)
*peace & Love*

No comments:

Post a Comment