Thursday, November 26, 2009

You know I never really notice that I am SO far away from home. That is until days like today. I can't help but feel a tad jealous....no, okay yeah thats the word. I've come to terms with missing friends saying "I do's" and seeing new babies or even having my new baby seen. Yeah it blows but what are you gonna do? Helps that this great invention the internet keeps me more in touch with the ability to see and send pictures with in seconds. Then theres today where every mile feels like a million years. I know its only Thanksgiving but sitting here with my boys I can't help but feel almost cheated. For them and myself. As I long onto my fave. social networking site and see all the happy people who get to spend today with their families and friends. I think the last Thanksgiving I spent with my family was in 2005. Now I'm not looking for pity. It's just this year it seems really hard with Caleb gone. The lack of real friends here I'm sure has something to do with it. Also whats Caleb doing right now playing pachinco and he's been to the mall. The major excitement in my day was going to the PX and getting Burger King...blah. Okay so maybe I'm just feeling sorry for myself. OoOOO I did download the new Shakira c.d.!! She is most def. my guilty pleasure and not to mention HOTT!! =0) Now I think I will send Toby to bed, take over the x-box, and take my hostility out on some people in Call of Duty! (which not to brag, but I can kick some major ass at!!)
Seriously with all my heart, I hope everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving.
peace (^.^)


"'Cause I'm a gypsy
Are you coming with me?
I might steal your clothes
And wear them if they fit me"

No comments:

Post a Comment