Saturday, November 28, 2009

WARNING: MY OPINION ....or something like that

Okay so totally off the subject of MY life...... and I know I'm weighing in about a week late but I want to address one Adam Lambert and his AMA performance......

I say good for him! He got TONS of publicity off of it! I personally DIG the song. Yeah it's a little poppy but hey whatever... it's dirty and I can relate haha. I don't see what the big fuss is, yeah he's a dude and he "simulated oral sex" w/ another dude.... who cares! Lets think um.... Madonna, Brittany, Janet Jackson.... the list off dirty acting females could go on for days! Not to mention have we all forgotten Prince back when he actually WAS Prince..... he was nasty (in the good way =0))! I think seriously the performance was not the worst thing I've ever seen on t.v. for sure! Is it because he is gay? Because unlike the "super hot" (gag me w/ a spoon) kiss between Brit-Brit and Madonna was two females?? {just an f.y.i. two girls kissing can be hot but come on those two are just wrong!} I don't understand all the hate, I mean how narrow minded are we? Anyway- I wish Adam a long happy 15 mins of fame =0)

On a side note am I the only one who hears subliminal messages in the John Mayer song "Who Says"??

PEACE =09

No comments:

Post a Comment