Monday, June 7, 2010

The little things....

Nothing can make you appreciate home like living in a different country so today I would like to pay respects to "the little things" I truly miss about America......

  • Vertical traffic lights....yep they are horizontal here and quite strange
  • My kind of fast food..in most cases availible 24/7...the places on post here close at 9pm =0(
  • Being able to go to town and read signs
  • finding clothes that would fit a real person not a toddler
  • having more than one radio station and 8 tv channels
  • being in the same or near same time zone as loved ones
  • Wal-Mart....never thought I'd say that!
It's not all bad though so I thought I'd even it out with some things that rock my stripey socks
  • FASHION it's sooo amazing here you are constantly amazed by peoples clothing and no one cares whatever goes
  • Coffee....hot ones in cans out of vending machines, cold ones from corner stores, coffee shops all so super YUMMY!!
  • The 100 yen store...like our dollar store but way more awesome!!
  • You can get almost anything with some sort of cartoon picture on it ( I recently got a pot holder trivet thingy with a piggy on it saying cooking time!)
  • and of course SAKE =0)
Hope everyone is awesome!!
*peace & love*

No comments:

Post a Comment