Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bulging disc and tears.....

Okay so finally got some answers to my back pain. Apparently I have bulging disc! With instructions to do the cobra pose (from yoga) every 3-4 hours and go back on the 28th hopefully I will get some relief....oh and the pain pills don't hurt either =0P
How ever if you've never been to physical therapy, it is weird and a bit creepy. I had to bend over some 40 odd times in front of this dude, who of course was watching. I know it's his job but it's still unsettling!
Now on to the tears..... Today June 9th I left TJ with a friend of mine so I could go to my appointment. He has never stayed with anyone other than Caleb (except for when he was 2 weeks old and that was w/ my mom for an hour)
So I'm all nervous like he's gonna cry or be a brat.....but did he NO!! He didn't even care that I left him there! I was so sad =0( I mean don't get me wrong I was glad he was good for Jen, but come on!!

**6 days til Tobe's summer!!!****
Anyway- hope all is well out there!
*peace & love*

No comments:

Post a Comment