Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wont hold US down

So maybe i was antsy last week.....for a good reason. Possibly in touch w/ my psychic side haha
Since last Wed. things have gone all crazy.
Still waiting on the final out come. I just wanna say they wont break us we can not be conquered.
I will always stand behind, beside, and if needed in front of my husband. We truly believe all we need is love. We got a shit ton of that. In the words of Caleb...they can't eat us.
I know this is not making any sense but in time i will reveal what all this is about.....

I wanna ask everyone out there to keep us in your thoughts, i don't know which way yet so lets just hope for what is best.......

GA i may see you in all your glory before you know it

*peace and love*

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping for the best for y'all but secretly I'm hoping that I see you soon! Selfish I know :) And I just have to say Corbin loves when we read your blog...he loves the songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has good taste in music YAY =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is my psycic side connecting with your psycic side??? I am saying a lil prayer for y'all. I want you in GA tho:)

    ReplyDelete