Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco De Mayo Throw back

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!
On this day 7 years ago I was at B-52s on Virginia Ave in ATL drinking $2 tequila shots with my then boyfriend =0) Also I should throw in I was using my room-mates i.d. b/c I was not 21 (bad Brandi). Before hand I had made my man a dinner of chicken, mashed potatoes and something else i can't remember haha The first time i had ever made a man dinner though....I'm sure thats what sealed the deal...my 5 min microwaviable tyson chicken =0P
Later on we made a trip to the best drunk food place ever...WAFFLE HOUSE! Damn I miss the states.
7 years later I'm still celebrating Cinco De Mayo by playing Call of Duty =0) (It's a work night)
I couldn't be happier..... also I'm still making him dinner...most nights
*peace and love*

No comments:

Post a Comment