Friday, December 11, 2009

ahhh

So we're winding down in the days w/o Caleb! I am soooo super excited!! I have to say though the past 3 weeks have givin me a sort of I am woman hear me roar complex! I mean I have managed to handle my wild ones and everything came out okay...even if barely haha. I realize that since moving to Japan I have done a good many things on my own.... I just want to pat myself on the back haha.
Anyway- football season for Toby is FINALLY over yay!! We are heading to the party here shortly. He really enjoyed playing but w/ the cold temps, chasing TJ, and lack of team participation I am feeling relieved to be done with the whole thing!
Every gift I ordered from the internet got here and I am sooo excited! I was a tad bit worried some stuff wouldn't make it but luckily the mail gods were on my side this year =0)
So I have all of Caleb's stuff wrapped and waiting to be put under our tree. We haven't put one up yet b/ we are waiting for daddy.
Anyway~ going to enjoy some bowling alley waffle fries w/ Travie J while Toby does his thing!
*peace*

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing mom and best friend. We love you and wish I could just drive a few miles to see you, but no matter how far away we are from each other I will always be just a phone call away :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete