Sunday, December 13, 2009

Boobies!

So I'm starting to think all the cute bras (that I LOVE) are not really meant for moms of toddlers. Am I the only one with this problem?!?!?! I mean it's not like I'm wearing lace or ones more suitable for show. However, after bending over and picking up 26ish lbs for the 100th time it just doesn't seem to be doing the job as well anymore. So then I'm left with wrangling a baby AND the twins! Maybe this is why our moms sported the ever so "sexy" playtex bras back in the day! ( also major apologies for calling my mom out like that!) Oh well whats a girl to do.... theres always the baby leash....um no..... hmm.... guess I'm just gonna have to grin and bear another year or so of wrangle'n 3!
On a side note I want to THANK my bestie Cathy! She has quite a full plate running a business and being a mom to a newborn! BUT she always finds time to let me chat her ear off for hours (or damn close!) No matter what I am always smiling and happy when we hang up! She is really amazing and I truly LOVE her!! So there!!
*peace*

1 comment:

  1. You know how to make someone cry :) I seriously love talking to you. No matter what is going on here I can pick up my phone and before we hang up I'm smiling too! You will always hold a special place in my heart!

    ReplyDelete