Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas and 2009

So Christmas is over and we have taken down our tree and decorations! I almost felt like it was too soon BUT it was really in the way! The boys cleaned up and so did we! Toby's gifts were heavily Transformer themed and TJ's Elmo but they seemed more than pleased =0)
We had a nice quiet day here with calls to the states to the grandparents. I made a dinner and we have super chowed down on everything that was left =0)
Here we are about to wrap up another year. This will be the 7th new year Caleb and I ring in together =0)! So I thought I'd recap 2009....
okay so not tooo much happened this year. Caleb was TDY at the beginning of the year. I got a couple new tattoo's. We celebrated Toby's 5th birthday. Travie turned 1! Caleb dislocated his should and had surgery. That was prolly the biggest test of character(?maybe?) taking care of him and doing everything for him. He was absolutely no problem though but toss in the boys and some days seemed quite a challenge!! Toby started kindergarten! Then once again with the TDY bullshit.
When it's all said and done we had a pretty good year. We really rely on each other to keep our sanity and so far it has worked =0). Hopefully this upcoming year we will make our triumphant return to the states for a WV visit followed by a GA one all in about a months time. I have been joking about taking an empty suitcase for all my shopping okay so maybe it's not soo much a joke!
I hope everyone has had and continues to have an awesome holiday season!!
*LOVE*

No comments:

Post a Comment