Wednesday, December 22, 2010

If I make it through this....


Geeze! We have been in lodging for 2 nights now with 2 more to go!! It's really awesome this time around!! The boys have their own beds in a shared room, then Caleb and I have our own bedroom as well. The extra awesome bonus FREE INTERNET!!! YAY!! =0) Lord knows I can't go too long w/o Facebook lol.
Now IF we can clear effin housing!! Our house wasn't clean enough sooo 4+ hours of cleaning and guess what STILL NOT CLEAN ENOUGH!!! WTF! I have seriously been in tears over this stupid house! The ONLY way to get the floors the way they want them is to spend painful hours on your hands and knees SUPER scrubbing! I am not wanting to do it....BUT I may. Still waiting on Caleb to come back w/ the outcome. UGH!! It's frickin crazy!!
Anyway- TJ and I got to meet Wee Man yesterday!!!
It was sweet!! I figure touching Wee Man who has touched Johnny Knoxville is just as good as actually touching Johnny =0)
Anyway- we're just waiting to get to GA now!! I am getting more and more excited by the day!!
Just praying TJ and Opie do well on the plane!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody!!!
peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment